The Smelting Pool Forum
April 25, 2019, 06:44:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have added this forum on 10\07\2009!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About this site and forum  (Read 2358 times)
Stevan (Lord Straxus)
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2009, 10:05:45 PM »

Okay, well I thought it might be fun to start this forum.  I might just be the only one visiting my site, but if I am not, please post here and tell me so.  As this board asked already, tell me what you like about the site, don't like, and what you think would be an improvement.  I will try to take all reasonable suggestions into consideration.

About this site...  As it has said on the homepage, this site started out as a school project years ago when I was learning html, and has kept going from there.  I have always loved Transformers from when they came out in the early '80s when I was a kid, and have built quite a collection of them over the years.  The site is primarily still focused on that as my main interest, but as you can see by the boards I have created, I am starting to incorporate some of my other interest as well.  Please feel free to post on the boards of interest you share in common, and thanks for the participation and for visiting my site.  Stevan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: