The Smelting Pool Forum
August 20, 2017, 04:34:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have added this forum on 10\07\2009!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: G.I.Joe The Complete Collectors Set  (Read 2125 times)
Stevan (Lord Straxus)
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2009, 10:42:11 PM »

Well, I recently got the "G.I.Joe The Complete Collectors Set" from Shout!, and for the most part I really love it.  I really dig the case it came in, and have really enjoyed watching the shows that were such a big part of my childhood.  You can tell they cleaned it up and for the most part it looks great being that it is so old.

If I have to have one complaint, it is the stupid plastic CD wallet/thing that the disk are on.  Sure it is better than packing in a million DVD cases, but a tab on one of the disk holders already broke when removing a disk for the first time.  I worry about the longevity of it.

Anyway, back to the good stuff.  As I said, fun to watch, and I love the old nostalgia and seeing the old PSAs etc.  It has gotten cheesy and campy in certain ways with age, but that is part of what makes it fun.

If you are interested, you can find the set on this site: http://www.gijoecollectorsset.com.  I highly recommend it for the fans out there.  I don't think you can find it in the store yet, and good luck finding it cheaper online, even on sites like eBay and Amazon.

If you have watched any of it yourself, please tell us what you think.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: